Through ongoing collaboration, Cleantech has created a program tailored to MRUN members. This partnership aims to accelerate the launch of startups and the commercialization of new technologies of MRUN Members. Cleantech Open (CTO) is the oldest and largest clean technologies business accelerator in the world. Cleantech Open-Midwest, a division of CTO, serves 13 states and the two Canadian provinces north of the border and is currently accepting applications . To apply for the CTO by May 1, visit midwest.cleantechopen.org.
Exclusive program details for MRUN members include:
- Category award (~$7,000) exclusively for MRUN teams.
- A reception for all MRUN startups, mentors and friends at the August Business Clinic and the November Innovation Summit.
- An MRUN Board meeting hosted during either the August or November team gatherings.
- Reduced Application and Participation Fees for MRUN members (upon completion of the program).
- Maximum exposure of all MRUN teams via all Cleantech Open-Midwest social media and press releases.
- A special focus on connecting MRUN teams with strategic partners and investors.
- An ‘inventors gallery’ to display team technologies for public review.