Nominate your innovative startups to present to a select group of invitation-only Global 1000 companies as part of the Virtual Startups Showcase (VSS) and the Global 1000 Meet, Partner, Deal: Startups Showcase + Conference in Washington, DC.
Global Corporate Venturing is the fastest growing venturing activity in the world with already about $100 billion in venturing assets and more than $3.5 trillion in corporate revenues. The Global 1000 is becoming increasingly important to your venturing success. This conference allows attendees to meet the most active Global 1000 venture investors and make all kinds of deals with them in their various areas of interest.
Global 1000 corporate venturing models include:
- early/late state exit partner
- mergers & acquisition
- gaining favored access to their customers
- early/late stage investing
- joint venturing
- co-developing products
- product sourcing
- white labeling
- revenue sharing
- distributor agreements
WHO MAY NOMINATE?
- National and international angels/angel groups
- National and international VCs
- National and international universities
- State programs
- SBIR programs
- Companies may self-nominate but a trusted 3rd party investor or university is needed as the official nominator and supporter
WHAT COMPANIES ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Startups ranging from new formation to ready-to-exit
IN THESE AREAS…
- Life Sciences/Biotech
- Information Technology
Open to portfolio companies from national and international VCs, Angels, universities, accelerators, incubators, state programs, and SBIR programs*
*Nominations are accepted on a rolling basis. Once the slots are filled for the current round, startups will be automatically included in the next round.
To nominate a startup, please click here.
To learn more about the nomination process, requirements, or Global 1000 Conference, please click here.