BIO2013 Returns to Chicago – Now is the time
The deadline for submitting a session proposal for the 2013 BIO International Convention in Chicago (April 22–25, 2013) is September 27, 2012 at 5:00 PM ET. In preparation for your submission, please download BIO’s Call for Sessions Submission Guide. This guide will provide you with the resources you need to submit a session proposal.
Procedures for Submitting a Session Proposal:
- To log in, create an account. You may bypass this step if you received an email containing your ecode and password from previous years.
- You may save the proposal as a draft and edit your proposal as frequently as needed, logging in later to resume. The proposal title is the only required field for saving a draft.
- Select one of the 12 listed tracks for your proposal. Each track has a description and theme. Make sure your proposal(s) stays within the theme. Refrain from writing proposals that are blunt advertisements of your region, country, or company.
- Once you have completed the proposal form, review all of the information carefully before submitting. BIO recommends composing your proposal offline in a word processing program before beginning the submission. This allows you to check for spelling errors, count words or characters, and when ready easily copy and paste the text into the appropriate areas on the form.
- Once you have submitted a proposal, you will recieve an automatic confirmation of receipt by email. You may go back into your session proposal(s) up until the time the site closes, September 27.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation within 48 hours of submission. Check your list of submissions here to make sure it is listed. If it is not listed under this tab, we DID NOT receive it. When in doubt, email email@example.com to ensure the submission was completed successfully.